Ever wonder what the big deal is about this whole RAW FOOD MOVEMENT! Well, if you are tired of feeling like crap and relying on everyone else to take care of you, and want to take your lifestyle to the next level, look no further. A raw food diet is filled with unlimited ways to eat your favorite foods! You won’t have to count calories or starve yourself. With this lifestyle you can eat a lot; And guess what?! A RAW FOODIST is defined as someone who eats 75% or more of food that is cooked to 118 degree or less. So don’t feel like you have to give up EVERYTHING. That’s no fun right? Just substitute some snacks and small meals and feel a HUGE difference. You’ll slowly find yourself replacing bad habits with good ones.
Here’s the top 10 reasons people are making a switch to this alternative lifestyle.
10. You finally really get to see where you food comes from!
Food Revolutionist, Jamie Oliver asked some school children to name an assortment of common vegetables. The results are scary!!! How many fruit and veggies would you be able to identify. Lets try out a few and see if you know what they are.
9. And how it grows!
The best way to know what you are putting into your body is if you grow it yourself. It’s amazing watching things grow. Whether you have a small patio, yard, or window sill, you can start growing your own herbs and salad. You’ll save money and be able to use fresh herbs for your dishes.
8. You will be more likely to purchase your food locally, and organically. So you can save money, and won’t be eating as many pesticides.
Here is a family who went Organic for a month. The results are astounding!
7. You will learn how to prep your juices and meals ahead of time so you have fresh quality meals ready to go always!! Plus doing things yourself saves you quite a bit of money.
6. You might just stop caring about Brand Names and keeping up with anyone.
5. So you can spend your money and time on better food and experiences.
4. And you might even decide to start measuring success by happiness.
3. Because we all deserve good food, peace, and happiness
2. When you are taking care of yourself… You are only as old as you feel.
1. Because you are what you eat. So eat beautifully.
**I am Chef not a Doctor** I have no medical training ** These statements have not been approved by the FDA**